HELP - Lost thread

Dtucci

Reaction score
I had swapped a few messages with a gentleman that had developed a drum cart that could take a 4 pc kit stacked AND that doubled as the base for his kick and for hardware set-up. The set-up/break-down times were lightening quick. I do not recall if it was here or on one of the other boards, but I cannot find the messages anywhere. Does this ring any bells for anyone? Is is you? Please reach out.
Thanks!

Rock Salad

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do remember that, but like you I'm not sure if it was here or drummerworld

drummingbulldog

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

Was it this one?

Rock Salad

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I remember right, this guy had substituted his bass drum riser with some kind of cart and maybe the R side cymbal and floor tom on it too. It was a while back- fuzzy, but I think he could roll the whole deal through a door and pretty much be set up

Dtucci

Reaction score

Was it this one?
Thanks for the input. That wasn't the one. The guy I was talking to basically had developed a hand truck/dolly that ended up being the base for the hardware set-up and the kick actually stayed in place on the cart. The other drums stacked on top of the kick for wheeling in and out of shows. You'd pop a few "arms' out on the cart and put your cymbals up and you'd be ready to go. It's killing me that I can't track that conversation down and I and fairly certain it was on this board. Thanks again.

Dtucci

Reaction score
If I remember right, this guy had substituted his bass drum riser with some kind of cart and maybe the R side cymbal and floor tom on it too. It was a while back- fuzzy, but I think he could roll the whole deal through a door and pretty much be set up
Feels like the same guy. Please let me know if you ever see him up here again.