Help needed to i.d drum - update , drum is a premier cabria . Thx all

rock roll

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Bought the toms for the rims mount. Then later bought the bass drum as a why not.
It had been previously wrapped.
I think it's mahogany..was listed as a premier cabria but hardware doesn't look premier.
Here's a pic of one of the toms. Thx for any help.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And per a thread I just read...this isn't for sale. Lol.
I'll take pics of the other drums for this kit soon. No floor tom unfortunately but if someone can identify this then I can start looking for a matching floor tom.

Last edited:

rock roll

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I've been searching but can't find exact match for lugs.
They seem slingerland-ish but not quite , it could be walhberg n auge but I can't get clear enough pics to determine.

rock roll

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just an update on this kit .... I did find the floor tom from the same seller. A few months later.
I guess he had to find it buried in all his drum stuff. He was parting it out , all the hardware was in bags.

lamartee

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't really get a real close look at the lugs in the photos but looks a lot like these.

Redfern

Very well Known Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just an update on this kit .... I did find the floor tom from the same seller. A few months later.
I guess he had to find it buried in all his drum stuff. He was parting it out , all the hardware was in bags.
Better late than never…

rock roll

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Can't really get a real close look at the lugs in the photos but looks a lot like these.
Very nice , great pink sparkle , you don't see that very often . Your luge look more like a slingerland copy , they are close tho. The cabria lugs doesn't have any lines except at the top , your tempro has one on the side? , if I remember right , from looking at your pic.
. I had a blue sparkle tempro .it went to a friends relatives kids.they are enjoying it currently.

I'll add a pic of the bass drum , you can see the lugs better.and it's definitely a premier cabria.

Attachments

• IMG_6980.JPG
    IMG_6980.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6974.JPG
    IMG_6974.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6976.JPG
    IMG_6976.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: