Help Robyn Flans Get Back On Her Feet

Scott K Fish

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
SKF NOTE: If this thread is unacceptable to this forum's owners, please delete and accept my apology.

Robyn Flan’s a dear friend, a writer who has helped chronicle the history of modern drummers. She will be familiar to MD readers and to those who have read her recent bio of Jeff Porcaro. Thank you for helping Robyn reach her goal. Full story

Cauldronics

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I sent her a little help in return for her work with MD.

This is not a kid pretending to need help with hosptial bills in order to fund a gaming addiction. She’s made valuable contributions to the world we here all enjoy.

Scott K Fish

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
SKF NOTE: If this thread is unacceptable to this forum's owners, please delete and accept my apology.

Robyn Flan’s a dear friend, a writer who has helped chronicle the history of modern drummers. She will be familiar to MD readers and to those who have read her recent bio of Jeff Porcaro. Thank you for helping Robyn reach her goal. Full story

Robyn just reached 50-percent of her fundraising goal. Thank you to the DrumForum.org members who pitched in. She just posted a good little story about Ringo.
// Best, skf