Help with my Leedy listing

tmc333

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

Putting this up for sale, here and on Reverb but did a test run on CL. If anyone has the time, I`d like a critique on any errors/problems you see regarding the description, etc.
Thank you in advance

JDA

DFO Master
Reaction score
" essentially a Radio King. Best Offer".

(I don't know if that's correct

oh and a soundcloud - audio- maybe rip off some five and nine stroke rolls and rimshot, on it to display sound and response; include address link in ad

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
You could throw in the condition/make model of the heads and snare wires...i know I always feel I've saved a few $ if the heads are newish.

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
You are welcome!
Wish you had a full kit of that!
Or any of the bottom 2 rows from that catalog page!

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
You are welcome!
Wish you had a full kit of that!
Or any of the bottom 2 rows from that catalog page!
That catalogue page is a knockout, isn't it? Several of the coolest, rarest finishes, all together at one time, for a company that was designated kind of a "B" line by its parent company (though we know they are fine drums).

drumtimejohn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have the Pink Pearl in a mahogany slingy. Beautiful wrap! I may let it go to the right buyer.

Is this Leedy the Slingerland era? Looks a lot like my RK but with different lugs?

As far as feedback, the snare bed pic appears to have a reflection that I think makes the wrap appear less than its real quality (or at least not as good as the other pics). GLWS!

Rich K.

DFO Master
Reaction score
Put up a closeup of the snare beds. Will make it easier to see if it's indeed a solid shell. Very hard to tell from your picture.

tmc333

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sold it to another forum member here locally in Georgia. JonC is now the new owner. A great snare for a great guy!