Hi all, new to forum

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hello to everyone , new here to forum. I've been playing drums for 30 years and my life has slowed down to the point where I am hoping to dig further into the craft.
Happy Holidays

richardh253

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hello to everyone , new here to forum. I've been playing drums for 30 years and my life has slowed down to the point where I am hoping to dig further into the craft.
Happy Holidays
[/QUOTE
Welcome Aboard! One of the best online. Nice folks. Good info. Helpful resources. Rare for a moderator to need to step in. And always fun to see photos of member's kits (or sets :) per the current thread debate), snares, cymbals.

1609090244586.png

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you have breakfast at Wendy's this morning?

Wait... forget that.

Welcome, nice place here. Wish I had more time to spend here, a lot of great and valuable members and info here.

Ian S

Reaction score
Greets and welcome Paradiddlediddle, from me who was recently also new. I've had fun, hope you do too.

drummer5359

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DFO.

I keep DFO open on my computer most of the day. (I'm retired.) I check in several times, there is always some new content. The moderators keep this place running smooth, it is a great digital hang.