Hip-hop head here

Fat_asian

Reaction score
I've noticed on the YouTube that there are many covers of this song, this is just one of them. The song is shook ones by mobb deep and I'm playing it on my questlove breakbeats with some brushes. Again , not the best cover or sound.

jmpd_utoronto

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Drums sound fine, playing too! Sounds like you're making progress, which is the name of the game. Creative setup too.
If you're worried about your drum sound, grabbing some different cymbals and experimenting with the angles that you have your cymbals at would help. (Unless the point is to keep your cymbals quiet for practice purposes, in which case maybe your setup is perfect as is!)

Fat_asian

Reaction score
Drums sound fine, playing too! Sounds like you're making progress, which is the name of the game. Creative setup too.
If you're worried about your drum sound, grabbing some different cymbals and experimenting with the angles that you have your cymbals at would help. (Unless the point is to keep your cymbals quiet for practice purposes, in which case maybe your setup is perfect as is!)
Thanks buddy!

Latest posts