Silver Supporting Member
- Aug 7, 2005
- Reaction score
- Jeannette, Pa.
According to Shopaholics Anonymous, there are several different types of shopaholics, and they are as follows:
- Compulsive shopaholics who shop when they are feeling emotional distress
- Trophy shopaholics who are always shopping for the perfect item
- Shopaholics who want the image of being a big spender and love flashy items
- Bargain seekers who purchase items they don’t need because they are on sale
- Bulimic shoppers who get caught in a vicious cycle of buying and returning
- Collectors who don’t feel complete unless they have one item in each color or every piece of a set
A shopping addict is someone who shops compulsively and who may feel like they have no control over their behavior. Are There Different Types of Shopping or Spending Addictions? According to Shopaholics Anonymous, there are several different types of shopaholics, and they are as follows...