Holy subkick batman!!

Hideousdivinity

Reaction score
First time posting something other then the for sale section but I'm actually super impressed with this subkick I rigged up.
Of All the youtube vids and reading up on how to make one I've always saw people mainly use like a 5 inch to 8 inch speakers but my mentality is bigger is better. Not that the other small ones didn't work well but after hooking a 10 inch up in a shell I don't use and mounting it as so, then running it through a behringer Xair 18 I use for monitoring and adjusting some EQ's all I can say is wow.

Blending that with my internal mounted (samson Q71) which is not top notch I know but does the job for now. Believe me I'm not one of them "look at me" type of person but I'm just stoked this came out so well.

Enjoy and hopefully everyone is doing well during this crap.. Don't forget to wash yo damn hands.

Attachments

Tilter

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I appreciate asthetics as much as execution. Digging that you built it utilizing a matching drum... looks slick and well done.

Hideousdivinity

Reaction score
I appreciate asthetics as much as execution. Digging that you built it utilizing a matching drum... looks slick and well done.
Thanks dude, feels like I actually accomplished something today lol.

Latest posts