How are you mounting multiple splashes?

& You Dont Stop

Drumming Since '85
Reaction score
I always thought I would like to have 3 splashes mounted generally above my hi hat/high mounted tom area but never bothered figuring out the logistics. I'm guessing there is hardware that accommodates multiple splashes on one stand? How are you mounting multiple splashes?

dtk

DFO Star
Reaction score
the other thing you could do is mount a large one (12 let's say) normally then put a thin felt, if any, and put a smaller one upside down on top of it...Yamaha and Tama also make stackers like the one above that are more adjustable (and expensive and heavier).

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score

Johnny K

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I stack an 8" upside down on top of my 16" crash and mount a 10" splash front and center between the 16" crash and the ride cymbal using a boom arm bolted to a the 16" crashes' cymbal post.
Splash Cymbal Setup.jpg

paul

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I want that splash tree. I've used all the solutions suggested in the past, except the Ozone version, and have had good success. I also like to use an extra hihat clutch to hold a small splash above the hihat cymbals.

I want that splash tree, though.

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
I want that splash tree. I've used all the solutions suggested in the past, except the Ozone version
Try the Ozone! You won't know if you like it or not if you don't try it. :icon_lol: :laughing6:

Oh, and seriously, I agree with you on the splash tree.

Latest posts