How can I find a drummer?

AdRANCORE

Reaction score
Guys, I am currently trying to find a drummer for my metal band, Jorogumo based in Glasgow (
) and it is proving so difficult to get anyone - can you guys help me with any tips on what sites I can hit to look for a drummer? And maybe what they would need to know, what would immediately turn someone off. Thanks

dtk

DFO Star
Reaction score
Drummer Rich Kass is Scotland based and a teacher and visited here in his youth...maybe try contacting him and other teachers who might have students interested in your band/style. Posters in drum shops/drum departments...(I took some zoom classes with him over the winter...great great teacher)

If age is an issue you might want to mention it.

Rich is on FB and Instagram...

Tornado

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll tell you, but first you have to tell me how to find a bass player.

AdRANCORE

Reaction score
Drummer Rich Kass is Scotland based and a teacher and visited here in his youth...maybe try contacting him and other teachers who might have students interested in your band/style. Posters in drum shops/drum departments...(I took some zoom classes with him over the winter...great great teacher)

If age is an issue you might want to mention it.

Rich is on FB and Instagram...

Hi,

Thanks so much for your help and sorry for the late response. I'll definitely see if I can get a hold of Rich Kass and perhaps some other tutors. Also i'm gonna make up a few flyers of my 'band looking for' and search around old school style.

Appreciate the thoughts!

Adam