header.nohb.html

How do you PM?

FrankBurns

Reaction score
I can't find how to PM on here. Is there a minimum post requirement like for posting for sale?

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
If you hover over a user name you should see a link for "Start Conversation" you can send me a PM to test if you'd like
Start Conversation.jpg

DrummerJustLikeDad

That's Me, The Silent Son
Reaction score
Drumline in the Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging
I can't find how to PM on here. Is there a minimum post requirement like for posting for sale?
Absolutely love the screen name. I'm resisting welcoming you with how BJ was taught to say it, and simply say Welcome to the Forum!

ferret.gif

Ah, I figured since there was a gif already out there, it was fair game :)

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
So maybe only on a computer? It seems not possible on my Android phone.
maybe, I just checked on my Iphone, I recently changed from Android but thought it was the same, if I click your name on Iphone I still get a pop up that gives me that option to start conversation. I am a Mod, but don't think it should be different for regular users but who knows

FrankBurns

Reaction score
maybe, I just checked on my Iphone, I recently changed from Android but thought it was the same, if I click your name on Iphone I still get a pop up that gives me that option to start conversation. I am a Mod, but don't think it should be different for regular users but who knows
Ya nothing on my Android. I'll compare to my computer later.

FrankBurns

Reaction score
If you hover over a user name you should see a link for "Start Conversation" you can send me a PM to test if you'd like
View attachment 541476

Similar fail on my Win computer. I've looked for any preference for messages or the like since it has to be a setting somewhere but no luck. I can receive a pm but no option to send from this account for some reason. In reference to your attachment on how it should look, I only have the "follow" on my computer, not the "ignore" or the yellow "Start Conversation". On my phone I'm missing the "start conversation" but have the other 2.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
So, I have 10 now and still nothing. Is a reply not a post?
Good question, do believe so, try this post a few more, then log out, wait a few minutes and log back in
worth a shot, let me know and if it doesnt work, will contact our tech guys, Ben
also it may see just posting a number as not real, computers are crazy sometimes.

FrankBurns

Reaction score
Out and back and still toast. I don't want to be a pest but what should I do without randomly posting here and there about nothing?

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want to test go ahead and start 9 more here in the support and see if it fixes, I can always delete your posts afterwards if it doesn't work, also another thought is that maybe posts don't count in the support area, again seems crazy but worth a shot.