header.nohb.html

How do you PM?

Reaction score
Once, when I was three I challenged a giant to a swordfight at a medieval faire. He pulled out his sword and shook it at me and told me to get of there

Reaction score
Probably 7 feet tall, I'm guessing. Then again I was 3 and my chief way of identifying adults was how their knees looked, so for all I know he was actually 5'7

Reaction score
There were around 8 dudes all wearing like 1940's newspaper delivery boy hats behind the giant. They all started laughing immediately when I pulled out my sword and yelled "en garde!!!!" at the giant. That was the first real sign to me that things might not work out the way I was hoping they would

Reaction score
After the giant pulled out his sword and yelled at me I ran back to the bleachers where my dad was, felt like I was there in 9 seconds.

Reaction score
For context here the giant was a contestant in a human chessgame, there were more than 10 people on the board. He'd just been eliminated from the match, and I thought I could just take him the rest of the way out while his chips were down. To get to him I had to bust away from my parents, sprint down some stairs, book it across a field, and then challenge this man. I felt like I was moving pretty fast, but once again I was 3 so I probably wasn't and my folks were just like " well.......there he goes. Let's see how this pans out"

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
This whole thread is absurd. People literally counting to 10 or making nonsense posts..

@drawtheline55 - What is the reason behind the 10 post pm restriction? To prevent spammers, and scammers?
So, if the posts on this thread are okay with the admins, then why have such a restriction in the first place? Clearly anyone can come here and count to 10 and start spamming anyway.
It is just something we have, like the 50 post minimum to sell something, cant please everybody.

Reaction score
Not that it makes my posts in this thread in any way relevant to anything drum related or useful to someone seeking info, but that story, while it may sound like nonsense, is actually true. It was the 1980s, different times apparently. The newsboy hat dude count may actually have been closer to four, but I was just trying to stick with my counting up theme to entertain anybody who might come by this thread
And yes clearly I needed to bump my post count up. Have gotten really into drums and wanted to contact someone selling some parts I need. Sorry for any inconvenience

bigbonzo

DFO Star
Reaction score
Not that it makes my posts in this thread in any way relevant to anything drum related or useful to someone seeking info, but that story, while it may sound like nonsense, is actually true. It was the 1980s, different times apparently. The newsboy hat dude count may actually have been closer to four, but I was just trying to stick with my counting up theme to entertain anybody who might come by this thread
And yes clearly I needed to bump my post count up. Have gotten really into drums and wanted to contact someone selling some parts I need. Sorry for any inconvenience
Post 11! Give this man a ribbon!