Hudson Music Black Friday Head Start - 40% OFF Now

NYFrank

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hudson Music is offering a whopping 40% off for Black Friday, starting right now.

I just bought a Steve Gadd video for $5.99.

Promo code: TURKEY

Hop

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Purchases from the Hudson website kick me right over to Amazon...
Is that where you got the video? I didn't see how to apply the code before giving up the CC info either.

NYFrank

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hop said:
Purchases from the Hudson website kick me right over to Amazon...
Is that where you got the video? I didn't see how to apply the code before giving up the CC info either.
No - not from Amazon. You can purchase a "download" right at their site. Before playing, you apply the TURKEY promo code. Then to watch the video, you either watch it right from their website, or you can download this Purple Player, type in your Hudson Music email/account and password, and you can view from there. The player exists on most platforms - phones, tablets, etc.

Hop

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, I'll take another look at the site. I want to purchase some "physical" content and not just the e-version of it.

NYFrank

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hop said:
Thanks for the tip, I'll take another look at the site. I want to purchase some "physical" content and not just the e-version of it.
If you are buying the physical DVD, you get a treat - they are selling them autographed by Gadd.