Humes & Berg Cases

galaxy08

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Full set of lightly used Humes & Berg Enduro Series hard shell drum set cases w/ deluxe foam lining. Sizes are 14x20, 14x14, and 8x12.

According to the H&B website, the Enduro Series cases from Humes & Berg are scratch-resistant, water-resistant and virtually indestructible. These cases offer ballistic quality, built to perform for you in any condition you'll face on the road. In my experience, these are simply awesome cases and offer the best protection for your drums.

I also have matching 5x14 and 6.5x14 snare drum cases available. These were never gigged, only used for storage, from a pet-free and smoke-free home.

$200 for the set!

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I'm located in the Berkshires in western Mass., minutes from both NY and VT border.
IMG_3917.JPG
IMG_3919.JPG
IMG_3920.JPG

Last edited:

Jake Marshall

Reaction score
I would gladly take these if you would ship them. I could give you a UPS account to charge it to.

Jake

galaxy08

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Jake,

I may take you up on that of a local buyer doesn't come through soon. I'll circle back later this week to confirm.

Cheers,
Greg

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
Is there anything you need? I might be able to do local pick up...just not sure how badly I need them right now...what are costs on the snare cases?...also...Galaxy08...i may not need the floor tom case...

galaxy08

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
dtk, nothing I need at the moment. just looking to clear space.

Reactions: dtk

Ced

Reaction score
I am in western mass too. Are these still available?

galaxy08

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Yes, they’re still available. PM me if you’re interested.