I’ve learn about Patents

Mark Tirabassi

Reaction score
It was a long journey & I learned a considerable amount about the process of acquiring a patent. If you have questions about how to pan tent something I would be glad to share my knowledge. I’m not Patent Attorny but I will share my journey. The Attack ORBIT kick head has been doing very well for us.

Attachments

dtk

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was lucky about 21 years ago to work for a company that was patent hungry...and when I came up for an idea for a product we made I was able to work with an engineer to get it and another idea patented...the company owned it...but I got some $ for it...and bragging rights (it looks good on my resume).

Mark Tirabassi

Reaction score
I was lucky about 21 years ago to work for a company that was patent hungry...and when I came up for an idea for a product we made I was able to work with an engineer to get it and another idea patented...the company owned it...but I got some $ for it...and bragging rights (it looks good on my resume).
So..... what’s the product?

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Attack ORBIT kick head

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keepin’ the beat since 1973 Woodstock, N.Y.
It was a long journey & I learned a considerable amount about the process of acquiring a patent. If you have questions about how to pan tent something I would be glad to share my knowledge. I’m not Patent Attorny but I will share my journey. The Attack ORBIT kick head has been doing very well for us.
Congratulations!

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow!!!
Congratulations!
I absolutely understand what that means.
You have accomplished something very special.
That is an extremely difficult journey.

langmick

Reaction score

Awesome, that is a huge accomplishment. Cool product.

tnsquint

Backline Rental Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations Mark! That is no small feat. I would like to get in touch with you if you have time. I received my first patent a year ago and invested 20 grand in it. I have three more to do, and especially with the COVID-19 economy, I can’t afford to do that three more times!

Mark Tirabassi

Reaction score
Congratulations Mark! That is no small feat. I would like to get in touch with you if you have time. I received my first patent a year ago and invested 20 grand in it. I have three more to do, and especially with the COVID-19 economy, I can’t afford to do that three more times!
My email is [email protected]