Not open for further replies.

Basil

Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers from Manila. Godspeed brother

TDM

Yapping Internet Mutt
Reaction score
Jerry,

I've been wondering how you are doing, too. Glad to hear you're playing drums a bit. Not sure if this is too personal or too direct to ask... is there any change in what the doctors say (meaning, is the cancer receding at all) or are you just taking it day by day? You've certainly been in my thoughts throughout Christmas and the new year, and up to now. I'm so glad you're still here. The world is a much better place with you in it. Sending as much positive and healing energy as I can your way.

Paradiddle

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
TDM said:
Jerry,

I've been wondering how you are doing, too. Glad to hear you're playing drums a bit. Not sure if this is too personal or too direct to ask... is there any change in what the doctors say (meaning, is the cancer receding at all) or are you just taking it day by day? You've certainly been in my thoughts throughout Christmas and the new year, and up to now. I'm so glad you're still here. The world is a much better place with you in it. Sending as much positive and healing energy as I can your way.
I can't say it any better so I'll just say +1.

Drumjinx

Drum manufacturer
Reaction score
TDM said:
Jerry,

Wow! I got a 10 rating!
Thanks guys....it means a lot to see this as I deal with all that is happening to me.
The doctors have made no new prognosis for me. I have stopped all treatment.
I am taking it day by day. I had a pretty good week last week, but this week has been a bit to deal with. New pains and the constant feelings of being nauseous. Eating is very difficult at this point. I have lost even more weight (down to 130 from 165). I am weak from the loss of muscle mass. Each day is different, but each day that I awake, I am thankful. I have had a talk with Hospice and I will soon be having them in my home and may need the 24/7 day in home care soon. I go from being able to drive a little to having to stay in bed for days at a time.

I love you guys. It really boosts my spirit when I see that you ask about me.
Blessings to all here.
Jerry

D

dmacc

biggator said:
Jerry -
it makes me genuinely happy every time I click this thread and see that you've responded.

Keep smiling, friend..
"-)
Can I say, I don't know Jerry at all and your statement holds true to me as well.

Paradiddle

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Drumjinx said:
Jerry,

Wow! I got a 10 rating!
Thanks guys....it means a lot to see this as I deal with all that is happening to me.
The doctors have made no new prognosis for me. I have stopped all treatment.
I am taking it day by day. I had a pretty good week last week, but this week has been a bit to deal with. New pains and the constant feelings of being nauseous. Eating is very difficult at this point. I have lost even more weight (down to 130 from 165). I am weak from the loss of muscle mass. Each day is different, but each day that I awake, I am thankful. I have had a talk with Hospice and I will soon be having them in my home and may need the 24/7 day in home care soon. I go from being able to drive a little to having to stay in bed for days at a time.

I love you guys. It really boosts my spirit when I see that you ask about me.
Blessings to all here.
Jerry
Praying for you Jerry - the blessing is YOU my friend and your presence in our lives no matter how small, or large, or personal, or "internet" the presence was.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.