i just love watching Senri play...

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
As I think about it, "I taught a famous drummer whilst in Japan" seems in line with the unverifiable fable my friend told me about the super-hot girlfriend he once had whilst vacationing in Canada.

jaymandude

Reaction score
Poor Senri has trapped herself in this 1987 fusion stuff. Even the drum sound! Hopefully there is a way forward for her, she seems totally dedicated to her instrument. I’d like to see her play with brushes for a change.
IS there a big YAMAHA logo on the front head ? That could be why... add a 10" tom and it's a done deal.

MusicianMagic

Reaction score
She's 23 now but this video is about three years old now which would make her 20 at the time. Playing with Philippe Saisse no less. Just amazing.
]
here she is playing more rock style. I've seen Rie play live but can't remember if she was on drums the last time.
Drum Solo at 8:25

Last edited:

ARGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
What I like about the band is that you have Senri playing a big shiny new kit, a keyboard player surrounded by keyboards, then you have a bass player playing a 4 string bass that looks like he found it at a pawn shop. They all played great though.

Latest posts