I need another crash, $120 used local, thoughts?

Swamptrashstompboxes

Reaction score
Right now I am playing my good Ole Ludwig Walnut Cortex kit, 13" new beats, 16" & 18" Zildjian A custom crashes, a 22" K Custom Ride, and a 20" K Custom Hybrid Ride. Rock/hard Rock stuff.

I need to add another crash. Should I go for a k custom 18" or maybe a bigger A or A custom? A 17" something or another? A Sabian? In my dream world I would love a 20" crash. Just looking for ideas
Second hand and local (Tampa, FL).

The money is not available at the moment, just seeing what I should watch for.

Cheers and happy Thanksgiving!

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
I'd keep an eye on the Soultones on Amazon....you might find something in that range.

You might also want to look at a good China...if you can hear it within the music your playing/like to listen too.

Swamptrashstompboxes

Reaction score
I'd keep an eye on the Soultones on Amazon....you might find something in that range.

You might also want to look at a good China...if you can hear it within the music your playing/like to listen too.
I am not a China person, I have one that I don't really use.

What Soultone would you recommend specifically?

Bonzo442

Reaction score
Go for the 20” I would keep it in the family with another A custom. Don’t settle you should be able to find one used under $200

Swamptrashstompboxes

Reaction score
Go for the 20” I would keep it in the family with another A custom. Don’t settle you should be able to find one used under $200
I think I will do this. May take a bit to find though. That was my gut thought. I tend to like larger cymbals especially for a bit of doom when I do play it, but still handy for other things. I move my cymbals around a lot and have no problem with moving things around and mixing it up.

Latest posts