Iconic Photos

hsosdrum

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was there too.
Of the more than a hundred live shows I've seen that was my all-time favorite concert. Beck, Ten Years After, Moody Blues, Outlaw Blues Band. Beck played till around 2:30am. Amazing show.

KevinD

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Bad Co live debut, 1974. One of my favorite shots.

View attachment 499157
Great photo, one of the cool things about it is that that even though they are playing in front of 100,000 people their stage set up is pretty basic, not ostentatious (no floating risers, fireworks, lazers etc) ... pretty much what you would see in any bar or club anywhere.

dboomer

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of the more than a hundred live shows I've seen that was my all-time favorite concert. Beck, Ten Years After, Moody Blues, Outlaw Blues Band. Beck played till around 2:30am. Amazing show.
For a $5 ticket!

mebeatee

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Great photo, one of the cool things about it is that that even though they are playing in front of 100,000 people their stage set up is pretty basic, not ostentatious (no floating risers, fireworks, lazers etc) ... pretty much what you would see in any bar or club anywhere.
Or what you would see as an opening act set up in front of the other band(s). Doesn't look like they needed lights and hopefully had full pa.....
Great pic though!!!
bt