I'd say this is rare. If it's real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hendrix

Reaction score
Yeah, cheese it, everybody. It's nobody's business! ssssshhhhh! Nobody say anything. It's a forum member so everything is above board now. Forget the fact that this is a drum discussion forum and this was a stand-out auction where EBay rules were broken in order to accommodate the buyer. Forget that it generated a bunch of interest in the drum collecting community. Sorry for not understanding that I shouldn't be curious about what the details were. I think I get it now, though. Mums the word. ;)

Alquit

Reaction score
Yeah, cheese it, everybody. It's nobody's business! ssssshhhhh! Nobody say anything. It's a forum member so everything is above board now. Forget the fact that this is a drum discussion forum and this was a stand-out auction where EBay rules were broken in order to accommodate the buyer. Forget that it generated a bunch of interest in the drum collecting community. Sorry for not understanding that I shouldn't be curious about what the details were. I think I get it now, though. Mums the word. ;)
Plus 1 on that! Much to do about nothing!

DolFan54

Gum Flapping Idiot
Reaction score
Oh wait, I thought the show was over. Hang on a sec........Ahhh, there it is :happy1:

Jerry Hendrix

Reaction score
Sorry for speaking out. I'll get back in line and shut up the way I am expected to do. I don't want to break any unspoken "family" rules here. I'm just the kid cutting across the lawn.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
we've about covered it all here i think...

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.