If you love me like you say (Albert Collins) - BLUES STEW

CC Cirillo

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was enjoyable for me, and you were clearly enjoying yourself as well. Cool drum break that kept an infectious groove.

I watched thinking I’d see a sparkle blue micro kit (of which I am envious btw) and it was not until the end where the true Ludwigs were revealed.

Drama, tension, hiding the outcome, final resolution—all important in a video presented to a drum forum audience who are going to be checking out your kit and kimbals.

What are those kimbals by the way?

funkypoodle

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
That was enjoyable for me, and you were clearly enjoying yourself as well. Cool drum break that kept an infectious groove.

I watched thinking I’d see a sparkle blue micro kit (of which I am envious btw) and it was not until the end where the true Ludwigs were revealed.

Drama, tension, hiding the outcome, final resolution—all important in a video presented to a drum forum audience who are going to be checking out your kit and kimbals.

What are those kimbals by the way?
Hey CC Cirillo! Thanks for listening! Them 'kimbals' be 16 and 18' Sabian HHX Evolution crashes. The hats are Sabian SR2 medium over heavy & the ride is also Sabian SR2 that was initially something with very big hammering.
Here's a pic of that ride.
IMG_3454.jpg

CC Cirillo

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve never heard of the SR2 line. They sound good in the video.

Could be some Sabian I need to check out.

Last edited:

onacarom

Reaction score
W put put together a few promo videos recently, filmed in an Irish pub that a friend lent us for the occasion (bars are just opening now here with reduced numbers allowed inside).
Enjoy!

How lucky to have a friend with a pub in which to perform! It is seen that you have had a great time, it sounds great!!!

Shovel&Pale

Reaction score