If you're bird-dogging that Cadillac Green shell on eBay, I can send you some patching material for the kick

dontfeartheringo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
There's a Cadillac Green 22" kick on eBay right now. Someone but a big ol' hole in the top of the drum and the original wrap is gone.

I have a 22" donor shell that I can send you patch material from. (This goes for anyone with a 22"round badge kit needing patch material, btw.) If you pay postage, I'll cut a 6"x6" section out and mail it to you.

This shell was destroyed in shipping ten years ago but I've kept it around for things like this. PM me if you need to get rid of a big toaster slot in the top of your round badge kick.

Ludwigboy

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a Cadillac Green 22" kick on eBay right now. Someone but a big ol' hole in the top of the drum and the original wrap is gone.

I have a 22" donor shell that I can send you patch material from. (This goes for anyone with a 22"round badge kit needing patch material, btw.) If you pay postage, I'll cut a 6"x6" section out and mail it to you.

This shell was destroyed in shipping ten years ago but I've kept it around for things like this. PM me if you need to get rid of a big toaster slot in the top of your round badge kick.

Kudos to you for offering to help! This is just another great facet of this drum forum!

Formula 602

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
In early 90s.....I sold a Caddie Green 20,13,and snare to a famous (non drum) player......

He proceeded to rip the covering off ..as it was “not in that great of shape”........(like there were lots of sets to choose from!)

He recovered in gloss white I heard,and,,blasted a Yamaha mount into the BD...for good measure!......True story......

Last edited: