i'm getting a haircut monday!

Targalx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I started cutting my own hair in these past couple months. It came out pretty OK. My dad let me borrow his Wahl clipper set.

For those who wish they had hair to cut, well, just know that I'm heading in your direction. I might be hurting the barbers and shampoo companies' businesses in about a decade.

CAMDRUMS

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
My wife has given me 2 cuts. Not bad at all. When you don’t have milk here to work with there is less that can go wrong. I might never go back to the barber!

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
My wife, daughter and mother in law went and got there hair done today...after four Jameson's I took the clippers to my head...I'll let you know in the morning how it looks :)

clowndog

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Never stopped getting a haircut. Every governor, politician, and news anchor has had perfect hair the entire time. I figured they weren't too concerned about what they were preaching. Our state governor got called out for his hair looking the same. He claimed his wife did it, and had her post a picture holding trimming shears but suspiciously backwards. Hmm mm.

pgm554

Reaction score
Never stopped getting a haircut. Every governor, politician, and news anchor has had perfect hair the entire time. I figured they weren't too concerned about what they were preaching. Our state governor got called out for his hair looking the same. He claimed his wife did it, and had her post a picture holding trimming shears but suspiciously backwards. Hmm mm.
Yup good old Newsom and London Breed here in good old Calaphoneyeh nary had a hair out of place for nearly 3 months.
And they wonder why we don't trust them.

nylontip

Reaction score
My son called me John Lennon the other day. I actually liked the sarcastic comment, but it may be time.
I have to tell him they had a drummer named Ringo as well.
.....while my hair gently weeps........

pgm554

Reaction score
We're unbelievably still a month or so away from barbers opening according the dictatorial powers that be in NYC, :help: so in protest, I will never get a haircut again! :blink:
SF is still a month away too.
Went to Santa Cruz the other day and since Tuesday ,they are cutting hair.
PS Dine in is available now too.
Did a Olive Garden lunch.

JimmySticks

Reaction score
SF is still a month away too.
Went to Santa Cruz the other day and since Tuesday ,they are cutting hair.
PS Dine in is available now too.
Did a Olive Garden lunch.
I'll see your Newsome and raise you a Cuomo... :sad10:

I feel your pain my West Coast brother.:wacko:

Latest posts