I'm thankful for....

Frank Godiva

DFO Master
Reaction score
We went no turkey this year. We decided to bbq instead and have everyone bring something for me to cook. I have a big family. So we went from this very detail oriented planned out meal where you know exactly what’s gonna be on the table too this I have no idea what we are gonna eat.

Wings, short ribs, porterhouse, fish and oysters

I don’t think we will ever have a turkey again. We found a new family tradition

best to all

bassanddrum84

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
We went no turkey this year. We decided to bbq instead and have everyone bring something for me to cook. I have a big family. So we went from this very detail oriented planned out meal where you know exactly what’s gonna be on the table too this I have no idea what we are gonna eat.

Wings, short ribs, porterhouse, fish and oysters

I don’t think we will ever have a turkey again. We found a new family tradition

best to all
Sounds tasty!!!!!

Frank Godiva

DFO Master
Reaction score
I don’t care for the traditional Turkey dinner .
I’m showing up at Frank’s next year ….
turns out most of my family hates turkey too… my wife and I had the bird thing down, cutting veggies the night before, getting up early; but may be a thing of the past now. First thanksgiving together in 2 years; very blessed and folks went overboard imho. Health, family and friends. Can’t ask for more.

JonnyFranchi$e

Reaction score
My wife CRUSHED the turkey this year. Totally juicy and perfect through and through.

Some awesome old friends joining our family.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Doesn't have all the commercial bustle and shenanigans of others and we just feasted and thanked God for the blessings of life, played some games and laughed together, watched some football. Love it.

Nechama

Reaction score
I’m thankful that in February I finally found a drum store to put my old kit back together; that in March I started taking lessons again; that in August I found a jazz jam that is a wonderful community that welcomes even people of (very) modest abilities; and that a newfound love of jazz drumming has filled the holes left by some other areas of life that aren’t working very well.