INDe launching a new drum business

ARGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Didn’t someone start a thread a while ago about not liking the INDe name... so he caved.
One guy on DFO doesn't like the INDe name, so he starts a new business with a new name because of that?
I don't think so.

mlucas123

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Okay... If all the parts are new and unique, I can see the point now.

kzoosteve

Reaction score
Didn’t someone start a thread a while ago about not liking the INDe name... so he caved.
I like that your tagline is "Be excellent to each other" and post this...seems contradictory

Lazmo

Be excellent to each other...
Reaction score
One guy on DFO doesn't like the INDe name, so he starts a new business with a new name because of that?
I don't think so.
I like that your tagline is "Be excellent to each other" and post this...seems contradictory
Before you lynch me, it now seems obvious after the fact, that to stop potential feather ruffling, I should have used the dreaded smiley to let everyone know my comment was tongue in cheek.

But to me at the time, it clearly was a joke, so I didn't bother with the emoticon.

Oh well.

ARGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Before you lynch me, it now seems obvious after the fact, that to stop potential feather ruffling, I should have used the dreaded smiley to let everyone know my comment was tongue in cheek.

But to me at the time, it clearly was a joke, so I didn't bother with the emoticon.

Oh well.
After I posted my response, I went back and re-read your post and thought "You know, he might have been joking". Sure, a smiley would have helped, but I didn't need to react like I did. My apologies!

dboomer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey Josh- Not everyone will want a steampunk looking drum. Will this snare bed be available on wooden Inde snares as well?

El Larry

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
That is pretty cool! Really cool! I wonder what bass drum, or a tom drum would sound like with that resonant snare bed/curve design???

MillerMav

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just giving an update here- we just filed a patent for a very unique snare bed design, more info and some sound files here: https://www.greatlakesdrum.com/design
Also a lot of new info on the website!
The one thing you didn't discuss but I am curious about is this new bed design's effect on sympathetic buzz. Does it improve, stay the same, get worse?

Latest posts