INDe Suspension Brackets and Strainers Now in Brass & Black Nickel!

zenghost

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Nice !

Josh - I have a Craviotto kit inbound on which I had your mount installed on the tom. I had forwarded to the shop the mounting specs you had sent to me, just in case they were thinking, "Wow, what is this new and interesting mount?" The gentleman at the shop sent back a picture of his Craviotto kit showing where he already installed your mounting bracket on the tom of his Craviotto kit!

Word has definitely been getting around!

indedrum

DFO Sponsor
Sponsor
Reaction score
zenghost said:
Nice !

Josh - I have a Craviotto kit inbound on which I had your mount installed on the tom. I had forwarded to the shop the mounting specs you had sent to me, just in case they were thinking, "Wow, what is this new and interesting mount?" The gentleman at the shop sent back a picture of his Craviotto kit showing where he already installed your mounting bracket on the tom of his Craviotto kit!

Word has definitely been getting around!
:happy11:

"poppies"

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The strainer is awesome, and the butt is really nice, too. Beautiful, lightweight, functional, drumkey-operated... everything you could want!

Tomb

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
can anyone post a picture of the black nickel bracket mounted on a drum. thanks

indedrum

DFO Sponsor
Sponsor
Reaction score
mgdrummer said:
Hi Josh! How far off the shell does the wing nut project?
About 2.4".
We can also substitute another drum key screw instead of the wing nut which brings the whole assembly down to 1.7".

trixonian

DFO Master
Reaction score
If you ever make mounts for 2"+, I'd buy 6 for the pictured kit that is outfitted with Premier lockfast era tom brackets.

Drumbelly

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
trixonian said:
If you ever make mounts for 2"+, I'd buy 6 for the pictured kit that is outfitted with Premier lockfast era tom brackets.
+1 for me too with the 2" plus. I have some Gretsch drums with the Techware mounts I'd like to replace.

Latest posts