Interesting Gretsch Listing (scantily clad?)

BRIAN

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I am still not seeing any drums..........where are these damn drums at ??????????????

ra1199

Reaction score
Guaranteed to get more clicks on the listing, for whatever that’s worth....

ThomFloor

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
pretty shameless.

Another high maintenance, trophy wife that wishes she was a model. They pop up in guitar ads too from time to time.
Well I agree tasteless and unecessary but marketing taught us what sells a long time ago. Amusing that people try this for a used drum set.
But to be fair, how do you know she is 'high maintenance', or even a 'trophy'? She could be a real piece of work,lol.

Hulakatt

Reaction score
Well I agree tasteless and unecessary but marketing taught us what sells a long time ago. Amusing that people try this for a used drum set.
But to be fair, how do you know she is 'high maintenance', or even a 'trophy'? She could be a real piece of work,lol.
That's usually the type of person that loves the idea of "modeling" but can't or won't actually try to get a modeling job so they just do stuff like this. They just want to be in front of a camera but on their own terms. There's a certain amount of ego and attention seeking there. I met a lot of these people when I worked in photography.

Dumpy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
That's usually the type of person that loves the idea of "modeling" but can't or won't actually try to get a modeling job so they just do stuff like this. They just want to be in front of a camera but on their own terms. There's a certain amount of ego and attention seeking there. I met a lot of these people when I worked in photography.
Modeling is actually a tough and strenuous job. It doesn’t look like it, but it truly is. In a former life long, long ago, I did hair for photo shoots and fashion shows, and her personality goes right through the lens. She would have lasted about five minutes in a photo shoot. We dealt with that type at Glamor Shots. How I do NOT miss that job.

As far as the “model” in question, you nailed it. That is why I find the ads amusing.