Introductions are a must!

Drumland Vaughan

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Some of you may know us, and some of you may not, but we are Drumland! We are an independent store that is lovingly owned and operated by John "JD" DiCiommo out of Vaughan,Ontario. I am Justin Armour, one of the few people lucky enough to work here, and we wanted to say hi!

The store is celebrating 5 years in business this year, and we will be around for many more! We have a wealth of knowledge on just about anything drum related and would love to help out and answer any questions people have for us.The forums are going to be seeing a lot of us as we make a point of being active members, and will try our best to make it to as many posts as possible.

We carry all major drum, cymbal, percussion and drumhead brands, and have our own website www.drumland.com. If it's not in stock, we can order it, and feel free to ask questions!

Looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully getting to know you!

Have a great day,

Drumland Inc

Attachments

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
Welcome guys. I'm looking forward to your input on the forum. Here's a little secret. I've always wanted to open my own shop. Maybe after I retire....hmmm. Since there is no longer one here in the Bay Area, maybe its time.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, Justin. You will want to contact forum owner Ben (handle is drawtheline55) about being a part of Retail Row. I'll send you a message now for the sake of a little more info.

RedMist

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
DanRH said:
Welcome guys. I'm looking forward to your input on the forum. Here's a little secret. I've always wanted to open my own shop. Maybe after I retire....hmmm. Since there is no longer one here in the Bay Area, maybe its time.
You could open a shop with just your own gear lol

BennyK

DFO Master
Reaction score
G'day from the valley, lad !!

Can't seem to find a TRX Dk. 20-22" ride .

drumaniac

DFO Master
Reaction score
JD is a friend of mine and is very knowledgeable of both modern and vintage drums and accessories. He is also a very humble family man and his customers are not only patrons of his shop but friends.

Like DanRH mentioned many of us would love to have a drum shop. JD lives the dream that many of us have - being surrounded by drums, cymbals and patrons that love them.

Congrats on your 5 year anniversary and I look forward to seeing you in the near future my friend.

Rick

john14

Reaction score
John is a great guy! Major purchases include a 21" Bos Hammer Ride and a 13/16/22 Classic Maple kit in Vintage Black Oyster - and the only place I've found that has a a great stock of Modern Vintage Aquarian heads!