iPad 1 Problems with the site?

forgiven7x

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I hope someone knows what I am apparently doing wrong............. I have the iPAD 1 and I would really like to be able to use it when I am online here at DFO, but I have problems posting replies, starting threads, and also with PM's. It will work however in the shoutbox. Also, I was playing around earlier with some other members and found that the smiley icons will work in the replies, but not the keyboard. Wondering why? I have even looked back at my settings... so far no luck at all. I thought I would check here one last time before I let the guys at my work see what I have done.

Any suggestions?

Thanks...

~Michelle ( I am on another computer as I type this)

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
michelle

you got it figured out,right?

mike

forgiven7x

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hey Mike! Greetings and Top of the Morning to Ya! YES!!! I can now post from my iPAD! I need to apologize for not coming back to this post last night and saying... Mystery Solved! The iP mobile setting was the answer. I never really had the time or took the time to change my settings. Now that I am up and running look out.....ha.

I would like to publicly thank Saladdaze and SamS. Those two have been working with me trying to help me figure out my problem. Thanks, you guys!

~Michelle :). Happy as can be and posting from my IPAD!

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
glad to hear that you are now up and running. ive only used an ipad once and it was my daughters. back in the fall,she brought it to the hospital for me when i was in with the heart problems.so, my experience was/is limited to say the least.

mike

forgiven7x

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hey to those that might experience problems with their iPad while on the forum....another reason I had problems is..... I did not download & update my iPad. ... I just did a big download and update...now all things seem to work and I am on DFO v3 version now and not on the mobile version. Just thought I should add that on here. I don't sync My things as frequently as I should....gonna do better from now on...

~Michelle

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
thanks for that info michelle. it might very well help some others here. appreciate it! :icon_smile:

mike