Is there any reason you can see why this Brady is not selling?

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
1000$ Brady doesn't make you sound any better. just makes you sound like you, playing a 1000$ Brady.
And if that's what turns you on buy it.
None of my favorite - hero star- drummers used a snare drum that cost that much to me. Once you get "the" drum tho, it's up to you. You're on your own, whether it's a 25$ 200$ 400$ or 1000$ dollar single drum.
Absolutely your choice.

swarfrat

tympanus laqueus XV
Reaction score
It's not like spending $1k on a quality instrument. It's more like spending $10k on a bow. Yes it's more important than a bridge but it's not a complete instrument, and you can buy professional quality ones for half the price.

kenshireen1

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I am the OP and appreciate all you comments.. I get what you are saying.
I am a snare drum collector and the only reason I wanted a Jarrah Ply Brady was that it is a unique snare and is no longer available.
In all probability I will never play but rather store in my collection. My go to snare is a 1963 Supra

Nacci

DFO Master
Reaction score
I am the OP and appreciate all you comments.. I get what you are saying.
I am a snare drum collector and the only reason I wanted a Jarrah Ply Brady was that it is a unique snare and is no longer available.
In all probability I will never play but rather store in my collection. My go to snare is a 1963 Supra
Which is fine and good for you. Why not message this guy and say, I noticed you have turned down 15 offers on this snare, what offer would it take to get it?

I have had people respond back in all manner of ways, like giving me a number that is well below what my top offer would have been to Reverb added that “Offer” nonsense and I don’t know how to get rid of it.

My point is, a lot can be sussed out through the message system, including building a rapport and relationship with the seller which goes far in the long run.

kenshireen1

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Which is fine and good for you. Why not message this guy and say, I noticed you have turned down 15 offers on this snare, what offer would it take to get it?

I have had people respond back in all manner of ways, like giving me a number that is well below what my top offer would have been to Reverb added that “Offer” nonsense and I don’t know how to get rid of it.

My point is, a lot can be sussed out through the message system, including building a rapport and relationship with the seller which goes far in the long run.
That is some good advice. I like the wording... I'll give it a shot and let you know

Latest posts