Is there anyway I can change my display name??

fun2drum

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe you can go to the top of your screen and click on your screen name, then click on "my settings", and then "screen name" on the left. That's the way it works for me anyway, but sometimes being a moderator, my screen menus and/or options may be different from yours. If you find that you don't have that ability in your settings, then you'll need to simply PM an admin to change it for you.

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
You need to PM an admin.

A few people have done this. I think you lose your post counts though.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
You can send me a pm. Nothing changes but your screen name. All else stays the same.

drumjinxjr

Reaction score
Was wondering this too. Made my screen name in a hurry, just to look at something my dad posted, and it was the first thing that popped in my head. I've wondered if it's weird to see his screen name (kind of) pop up.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
drumjinxjr said:
Was wondering this too. Made my screen name in a hurry, just to look at something my dad posted, and it was the first thing that popped in my head. I've wondered if it's weird to see his screen name (kind of) pop up.
I sure wouldn't change yours. Not unless you just wanted to. Gives me positive thoughts everytime I see it.

drumjinxjr

Reaction score
MLayton said:
I sure wouldn't change yours. Not unless you just wanted to. Gives me positive thoughts everytime I see it.
If it doesn't seem weird to anyone, I'll leave it.

Latest posts