Istanbul Mehmet 9" Traditional Splash

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The 16" has sold so only the 9" splash remains, thanks for the look!

OK, my second cymbal for sale post in one night and I am getting to be a man of fewer words! Here are two ISTANBUL MEHMET beauties... I once though that every cymbal rig needed a splash but I dont use them as often as I once did ( through I still have plenty if the need should arise), so I have a used 9" splash and a very nice, darker 16" crash from my Nostalgia set up for sale. I play larger cymbals 97% of the time and the 16" never see's the stand it seems. So maybe I just dont need them as much as I thought I did!

Just testing the water to see if anyone can use these more than I am playing them at the moment.

Price includes free shipping in the lower 48 (will split it with you in Canada) and I will cover the PP fees so were all protected. And you know about my ability to create the worlds worst sounding cell phone videos, but I believe it's a decent representation of the sound even if the visual quality is awful! Feel free to make an offer but please dont take offense if I decline as cymbals are easy to store and hang on to.

Istanbul Mehmet 9" Traditional Splash (229 grams) $80.00 $75.00
Good condition with no flea bites but the logo is mostly cleaned off and these is a bit of rash under the bell with ever so slight of a flair (see pics). But it's solid with no stress cracks at all and a wonderful smokey sound for a 9" cymbal!

20200531_175951.jpg

20200531_180022.jpg

20200531_180123.jpg

20200531_180135.jpg

Last edited:

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The 16" has sold so it's removed and the sweet 9" splash remains with a slight price reduction. Thanks for the look.

Latest posts