It might be time to clean the drum room!!

Rotarded

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
It's a never ending battle. Everytime I get things organized, sold, and the rest cleaned.....boom! It starts all over again.

WP_20131014_002.jpg

Then this:

WP_20141110_14_02_35_Pro.jpg

Then:

WP_20151104_17_31_08_Pro.jpg

And in 2 weeks, more pieces/parts...

WP_20151129_14_54_12_Pro.jpg

ConvertedLudwigPlayer

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am cleaning up. I just sold 2 kits in 3 days, dusted and swept the drum room. Added one kit back into the drum room and have room for a 3rd :)

Still need to sell a few more and clean out the storage area of the basement. Still sitting on too many kits. Yes, I said it. And, no my wife is not looking over my shoulder as I type this. It actually feels pretty good to thin the herd.

DolFan54

Camco Enthusiast
Reaction score
My drum room / rehearsal room won't be remodeled or ready until next March or April. For now my kits are living in closets :-(

FFR428

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Some nice drums there Rich. You'll have plenty to keep you busy this winter.

evilw

Reaction score
You are not alone ..... But at least you used the word "room" singular.

"But Honey, I have sold SO many already!" lol

-EW

viragobike4

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
No, It's an aftermarket, nicely made though! I did however sell the "real" Bun Carlos a bass drum last year!! That still feels awesome!!

atomicdave

DFO Master
Reaction score
evilw said:
You are not alone ..... But at least you used the word "room" singular.

"But Honey, I have sold SO many already!" lol

-EW
drum room (bedroom smaller than mine with the stacks of the good stuff), my bedroom (with one playable, a few stacked up, closet full of snares and parts), BASEMENT with the load of projects, singles, some junkers for parts....and PARTS! Then there is a shed outside.....

Trev

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I don't know what all the WAGS are complaining about. It's not like we're staying up all night tinkering with drums in the shed, building and repairing till the early hours of the morning, neglecting wives and families...oh, hold on......

APelletier

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hoarding IS a treatable illness… you're going to end up on "Hoarders" on Discovery Channel. I will assist in the cleanup, though. Just let go...

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
No drum room for me, but the garage is in serious need of clean out. Most of it is clothes, TV's and furniture from our house clean out last December.... was planning on a yard sale but after a year doubt it will happen, over Christmas break if still no sale, its going to get cleaned out and taken to goodwill. As far as drums I have two projects waiting for better weather as they both require paint, stain and top coating.