Jenkins-Martin kit - Bleen Blue!

bleen

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Here's a video with the new kit in a song context (rather than just solo bashing):

Also, the YT embeds here top out at 360, so clicking "Watch on YouTube" will give you the full 1080p sound/vision.

Last edited by a moderator:

xsabers

World's Second Most Okayest Drummer
Reaction score
There was nothing about that video that I didn't absolutely love! And thank you to whomever decided to install the white reso on those beauties! Just stunning in looks and sound (and playing!).

bleen

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
xsabers said:
There was nothing about that video that I didn't absolutely love! And thank you to whomever decided to install the white reso on those beauties! Just stunning in looks and sound (and playing!).
Thanks! I put the smooth white Ambassador on there; I quite like them as a front kick head.

Iandrumz

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Beautiful sounding kit. And great playing Don. Also really love the cymbal selection. it all just works.
Cheers,
Ian

bleen

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Ian Anderson said:
Beautiful sounding kit. And great playing Don. Also really love the cymbal selection. it all just works.
Cheers,
Ian
Thanks, Ian! I'm glad you you dig the cymbals, too - I love my current collection of Istanbuls.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Excellent video and playing Don, very well recorded too, Dang those drums sound goooood, Ben

bleen

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
drawtheline55 said:
Excellent video and playing Don, very well recorded too, Dang those drums sound goooood, Ben
Thanks, Ben! These drums are just an absolute joy to play.

RIDDIM

DFO Master
Reaction score
Very nice playing; love your approach to the tune. The drums sound great too.