Jenkins-Martin T-Shirt Pre-order Sale

marcato

Reaction score
We are gearing up for the Chicago Drum Show in a couple of weeks and are getting ready to place an order for t-shirts. Scott hooked us up with a great t-shirt printing company that will allow us to mix any combination of shirt sizes and shirt colors in one order. He also had the great idea to take some pre-orders for shirts as a way of helping us decide what colors and sizes would be popular.

We use the Gildan 100% pre shrunk cotton shirts which are very high quality and have worked out great for us in the past.

There are 67 different shirt colors to choose from and they can all be found here:
http://www.mygildan.com/Categories/T-Shirts/Short-Sleeve/p/5000
(note that some of the colors require a fabric blend)

All the shirts will be printed with silver ink for “Jenkins-Martin” and dark grey ink for “Drum Company”. There is also an option to use silver sparkle ink in place of the plain silver.

$18.00 + free shipping to CONUS ($17.00 for DFO members. Mention DFO in your email!)

Sizes run from S to 3XL (2XL add $3.00, 3XL add $4.00)

Be fabulous and add Silver Sparkle ink for $1.00

If you are interested, and I know you are, just send an email to david@jenkinsmartindrums.com with your shipping address, shirt size, color option, and whether or not you want to sparkle. (Don't forget to mention DFO to get $1.00 off) I’ll send you a Paypal invoice which will allow you to pay with a CC.

We will place the order on May 6th so you have until then to get in on this exciting offer.
Orders not delivered at the Chicago show will be shipped by the 19th. Actual shipping applies to Canucks and other International requests.

Thanks!
-Dave Martin

bongomania

DFO Master
Reaction score
Looks like "mint green" is closest to Blaemire color, and "cobalt" is closest to "Bleen blue". :)

Kanbasher

Reaction score
Hell yeah I'm in!
I would agree that "mint green" looks closest to the Blaemire green shells.

R

RickP

I picked up a Teal coloured shirt at the Chicago Show and they are really nice T-shirts. Really nice material and they look great.