Jimmy Lento -President Lento Percussion

Jimmiedrums1

Reaction score
Greetings To All!

I'm Jimmy Lento-President Lento Percussion.

Come Visit My Web-Sites;www.tripletdrumglove.com and www.supersticks.com-Lentopercussion.com Also Works!

Look for Our Products Review in Modern Drummer July 2011-See Attached:)))

We're Getting-Ready To Complete New Videos for Both Products with Bernard Purdie and Other High-Profile Drummers/Percussionists.

Our TDGs-Triplet Drum Gloves- Have and Continue to Improve and Save People's Careers and Technique. We Call The TDG "The New Practice Pad-" Although They Are Equally Great for Performing.

Super Sticks Will Soon Be Available at Many More Internet/Retail Sites. Right Now They are Available at: Drum Bum and Music Factory Direct.

I Look Forward To Communicating On This Forum.

Jimmy

agogobil

Drum Czardine
Reaction score
welcome Jimmy ... you might want to also check out the marketplace here: http://www.drumforum.org/index.php?/forum/48-marketplace/

How long have you been drumming?

Got a current gig?

wot kiend ...

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jimmy. Yes, we'd like to hear your comments and opinions on all things drums as well.

sandmanexc

Reaction score
Hey Jimmy-I am a customer of yours and have been for about 1 1/2 years. I developed some pretty bad hand problems and it became impossible to keep a comfortable grip on a drumstick and I saw your video of the Triplet Drum glove on Youtube the year you unveiled them at NAMM. I ordered 3 pairs from you and I have been able to drum in comfort ever since. Your drum glove made it possible for me to keep drumming. Put it this way, I lost all the strength in my right hand 2 years ago. I got where my hand would cramp and straighten out on it's own and I would drop the drum stick. I almost had to give up drumming because I couldn't play without intense pain. I know this sounds like a commercial but I am dead serious. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, Jimmy for inventing the Triplet Drum Glove! They go everywhere my drums go. I could NOT play without them.