Juggling drummer???

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Of course, it's late, I'm bored and surfing the deep dark corners of YT and come across this video. At 2:30, there is a guy playing a bass drum and throwing mallets at a drum kit feet away from him and juggling them as they bounce back! Real or what?

Lot of interesting percussion going on (check out the next guy, too).....

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Of course, it's late, I'm bored and surfing the deep dark corners of YT and come across this video. At 2:30, there is a guy playing a bass drum and throwing mallets at a drum kit feet away from him and juggling them as they bounce back! Real or what?

Lot of interesting percussion going on (check out the next guy, too).....

I guess boredom at this time of night really leads one to find something as weird as that, Lol!! I just suddenly woke up and checked in on DFO and this is what I find. I will get back to sleep now and have that picture stuck in my head, Lol!
Looks pretty real to me!
Another strange talent that I've never seen. Not something I would be willing to try, ever!!
I see stuff like this and wonder how the person ever discovered that he can actually do that. Interesting for sure!

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Reaction score
Just how resourceful human beings can be.
I, for one, beat out rhythms on my stomach all the time (of course, I've developed the stomach for it, too).
The guy throwing mallets is on a loop.

Latest posts