"Jump To forum" on bottom of page

67Mopar

God Speed Jerry
Reaction score
Guys can that be added , its usually a drop down at the bottom of the page that lets you link over to a different forum. I hate getting to the bottom of the page and having to spin my mouse wheel back to the top to switch forums, I just broke a damn nail for crying out loud :)

Zickosman

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Dean said:
Guys can that be added , its usually a drop down at the bottom of the page that lets you link over to a different forum. I hate getting to the bottom of the page and having to spin my mouse wheel back to the top to switch forums, I just broke a damn nail for crying out loud :)
Aw.

67Mopar

God Speed Jerry
Reaction score
bump, nobody like this? its standard issue on most forum templates, cant be too hard to add.

Titus Pullo

DFO Master
Reaction score
It's not exactly what you want, but when at the bottom of the page I click the dark circle with the arrow in the middle to go back to the top, then I click the Navigator thing:

View attachment 185242

67Mopar

God Speed Jerry
Reaction score
still sucks to have to scroll up and main menu to navigate to different forums, This should be an easy fix , and it must make sense since every other forum on the planet has this option.