Kashian China & Cymbals

JimmySticks

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've become a big fan of Kashian cymbals recently.

I started with an 18" crash/ride and really liked it, so I found a beautiful 20" ride another crash and hi hats. Now all I need is the china to complete the set. It's a rare bird and I don't have much hope in finding one, but I thought I would put it out there.

I would also consider other Kashian cymbals as well, so dont be shy!

JimmySticks

Reaction score
Well if you want a back up pair of hats, hit me up.....I believe I still have them......
Thanks for the response.

I could be interested. Not to be a pain in the neck, but would you know how much they weigh and their size(although I think they only came in 14")? I don't want the same hi hats as I have, but if the weights are different enough I would consider.

Thanks!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Reaction score
Thanks for the response.

I could be interested. Not to be a pain in the neck, but would you know how much they weigh and their size(although I think they only came in 14")? I don't want the same hi hats as I have, but if the weights are different enough I would consider.

Thanks!
14" hats - 890g/1146g - let me know if you want pics. No cracks, keyholes, edge dings, etc.

JimmySticks

Reaction score
14" hats - 890g/1146g - let me know if you want pics. No cracks, keyholes, edge dings, etc.
Sorry, I'm going to pass on them. They are virtually the same as I have now which are 902/1157g. and I'm not really interested in a spare set. In my search for these cymbals, it seems they are pretty limited to basically the same weights. Not much variety.

Sound great though IMHO. I guess you haven't played yours on awhile?

Thanks for the effort though!;)

JimmySticks

Reaction score
Just giving this a Mother's Day bump!

I know that Kashian china is out there waiting for me! ;)

Latest posts