Kenner Hoop Savers for Bass Drums

Radio King

DFO Master
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm posting this info for my friend Don Kenner. He's the one who makes those leather hoop protectors you used to see on Ebay. Excellent quality. After having multiple Ebay/PayPal issues lately, he's decided to shut down his Ebay page. I told him I'd put in a word at DFO if he wanted me to. He called me today asking if I'd mind posting his contact info for anyone wanting his protectors. (Mods, please move/remove if this is inappropriate for the forum.)

Don Kenner
(859) 620-5218
[email protected]

He wanted me to stress that we can order direct from him, 7 days a week.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

LRod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm posting this info for my friend Don Kenner. He's the one who makes those leather hoop protectors you used to see on Ebay. Excellent quality. After having multiple Ebay/PayPal issues lately, he's decided to shut down his Ebay page. I told him I'd put in a word at DFO if he wanted me to. He called me today asking if I'd mind posting his contact info for anyone wanting his protectors. (Mods, please move/remove if this is inappropriate for the forum.)

Don Kenner
(859) 620-5218
[email protected]

Excellent product, the best quality. I love mine!
I noticed the other day while browsing eBay that he had explained on the listings that he had issues and advised buyers not to make the purchase. Made me wonder why he just doesn't cancel the listings but maybe he has his reasons. I don't know exactly what issues he had but eBay no longer uses Paypal for sellers. They are doing direct payments managed by eBay. I switched over about a month ago and it's been flawless. No more Paypal issues and automatic payouts within 2 days into your bank account! (buyers can continue paying with Paypal if they choose) I don't know if he knows about it but if he doesn't, you might want to pass that info along to him.
LRod

jaymandude

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I had known about these earlier, like many years ago.

todfitz

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

Don Kenner
(859) 620-5218
[email protected]

View attachment 476359
View attachment 476360
I think his hoop savers are the nicest out there. I bought many on eBay both fro new hoops and to nicely cover up older chewed up hoops.

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the hoop claws are in the first picture? They look interesting.