Kick Prints Drumhead Printing and Design

Tim Boettcher

Mapex Artist - Owner Kick Prints
Reaction score
Hello all!!

I'm Tim, owner of Kick Prints! I been a member here for years and just recently started this company. We are a full service bass drum design, printing and finishing company. We design and print heads from 14" to 28" as of now. We also do porting from Drum-O's to DW style venting. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!! We offer members of DFO a 15% discount off of regularly pricing. You can reach us on Facebook and the web....

Thank you!!
Timmy

http://www.kickprintsdrumhead.com

http://www.facebook.com/ kickprints

kp1.png

Redbeard77

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of printing on the head rather than using a big decal.

Tim Boettcher

Reaction score
Redbeard77 said:
I like the idea of printing on the head rather than using a big decal.
In my experience, the decals dampen the head far too much for my taste. That is the reason I started to investigate different ways of imaging on the head directly.

Timmy

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
Hey Tim,

I am going to have you make a few front heads for me with my band's logo in short order. We are both Huber & Breese people and I know your bass player really well from his old days in JJ Kure. I'm waiting for the artwork to arrive and then I will get in touch. Great work, by the way!

Rob

Tim Boettcher

Reaction score
Treviso1 said:
Hey Tim,

I am going to have you make a few front heads for me with my band's logo in short order. We are both Huber & Breese people and I know your bass player really well from his old days in JJ Kure. I'm waiting for the artwork to arrive and then I will get in touch. Great work, by the way!

Rob
Awesome Rob!! JT is a great player!!