Kim Kardashian's kids' playroom fancy drum set!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
I cannot believe I am posting about this, but I came across a Yahoo "news" article about her kids' obnoxious playroom complete with its own "concert stage".
The photo appears to depict a Ludwig accent kit.........???

For some reason, I was expecting a gold plated, custom made DW mega kit, wrapped in Louis Vuitton leather, Swarovksi crystals and mink fur heads, but really? Even with Kanye the "musician" as your hubby???? A craigslist daily special kit? Not much better than my first set of CB700's back in the day!

Ludwigs.jpg

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
Absolutely one of the worst people on the planet. I feel badly that her kids have a Mom whose entire existence is based on superficiality, ostentatious look-at-me-ism and the idea that cash equals class or that almost any behavior can be justified if it generates enough money.

A terrible example to all the young people who've watched their horrible shows.

If my Dad defended OJ, I'd change my name.

Kanye sucks, too.

Last edited:

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
THAT has to be the only photo of a karda.... ( I can't even spell it) that you could show a priest and not be embarrassed.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
This post was ONLY about the drums.........that kit's probably the only "real" and "normal" thing about them!

Ickybaby

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Absolutely one of the worst people on the planet. I feel badly that her kids have a Mom whose entire existence is based on superficiality, ostentatious look-at-me-ism and the idea that cash equals class or that almost any behavior can be justified if it generates enough money.

Welcome to the USofA… we have got loads of folks such as you describe.

Ghostin one

Reaction score
The kids are 6, 4, 2, and six months old. I figure a six year old doesn't need much, so that's probably Kanye's set.

ncdrumr

Reaction score

A terrible example to all the young people who've watched their horrible shows.

If my Dad defended OJ, I'd change my name.

Kanye sucks, too.

Yeah, but....they're rich. So, checkmate?

Drm1979

Reaction score
The kids are 6, 4, 2, and six months old. I figure a six year old doesn't need much, so that's probably Kanye's set.
Dude, kanye wouldn't even know how to hold a drumstick, much play on a kit. Unless it buttons on a board he couldn't play a beat if his life depended on it. Again this is my favorite meme.

dTzfHQA5_Yhaz9OCnQ2Hr6OpgQcQ5CT3Pancyp2HJ1k.jpg