KRUPA GEAR FOUND!

rpludwig

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
well, now there's some real provenance! I apologize for my doubtful statement, how lucky your were to study with him! I met with him once, early 60's, but never took him up on his joint venture drum school with Cozy (should have!) Bet those lessons are ingrained in your mind, note for note...Gene was the consummate gentlemen. Thx for sharing!

Tedd

Reaction score
well, now there's some real provenance! I apologize for my doubtful statement, how lucky your were to study with him! I met with him once, early 60's, but never took him up on his joint venture drum school with Cozy (should have!) Bet those lessons are ingrained in your mind, note for note...Gene was the consummate gentlemen. Thx for sharing!
Yes, I was very lucky to have studied with Gene. I was very young and just started playing drums. Gene was extremely patient and was a very nice person - always encouraging and a great motivator. I still employ things that he taught me.

wflkurt

Deafus Maximus
Reaction score
Yes, I was very lucky to have studied with Gene. I was very young and just started playing drums. Gene was extremely patient and was a very nice person - always encouraging and a great motivator. I still employ things that he taught me.

Now that IS cool! Thanks for sharing!