LA Camco Shells with original pencil serial numbers

slocamco

Reaction score
Hey all,
The finish was damaged on this kit. So after research here on refinishing I started that project. Well guess what? You're right it's halfway done and life and a regular job and family etc has taken over as it often does. There's stripped-down carefully to the bare wood ready for refinishing. The edges are intact.
Is there a market for these? Are they as collectible as I often read? I love them I played them for years and I can't believe I'm ready to part with them.
Thoughts?

bob

DFO Master
Reaction score
can you post some pictures ? .... there's a couple guys on this forum who are experts on camco's hope they will chime in
i'm no expert but i do own a set . they are collectible

Attachments

Cruisin

Reaction score
Hey all,
The finish was damaged on this kit. So after research here on refinishing I started that project. Well guess what? You're right it's halfway done and life and a regular job and family etc has taken over as it often does. There's stripped-down carefully to the bare wood ready for refinishing. The edges are intact.
Is there a market for these? Are they as collectible as I often read? I love them I played them for years and I can't believe I'm ready to part with them.
Thoughts?
If you could post some pictures and give the sizes I may be interested. They certainly can be collectible in unmodified form, but regardless they sound great.

Latest posts