header.nohb.html

Late Late Show Carpool Karaoke UPDATE RIGHT NOW!

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

piccupstix

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just recently my wife surprised me with a "bucket list" birthday gift - a trip to Liverpool, or, "ground zero" as I call it!! We stayed at a hotel just a couple of blocks from The Cavern Club. We checked that out and lots of other sites, including Strawberry Fields, Penny Lane, childhood houses, etc. I think we missed Paul by *that much* !

badknees

Reaction score
Just watched the video, very cool. It would have been great to be in that pub.

cworrick

Reaction score
HEADS UP Y'ALL!

I just saw CBS is airing more footage from the Paul McCartney carpool karaoke TONIGHT IN PRIME TIME.

"Check your local listings"

That's in about 10 minutes from posting time.

cworrick

Reaction score
I am so glad CBS aired this full show. Even better than the original short segment.

W&A Player

DFO Star
Reaction score
I remarked to my wife after we watched the show together how much more love and respect I have for Paul. I'm sure that the show was edited. But, it looks as though Paul wanted to let it rip warts and all. His goofing around in the car and his performance in the pub were not highly polished products like at big concert venues. The gracefully-aging superstar performed joyfully within the constraints of his current vocal abilities. The performance in the pub gave me the feeling of being on stage with long time friends, and dusting off some old chops for the fun of it. The goofing around in the car is something that most of us probably do/did on the band's way to or from a gig.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
My wife and I watched the CBS show last night. It was great. I remarked that not many artists will ever have that effect on people again if ever. (I'm 47 so I wasn't around for the craze)