Latest Gig

thejohnlec

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Wonderful band and playing. I really enjoyed your brushwork, especially on that bossa - cheers!

Skinsmannn

Reaction score
Great sound! Love the brushwork and as DanR.H. Said…..what’s the music scene like?

pwc1141

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Great sound! Love the brushwork and as DanR.H. Said…..what’s the music scene like?
In Bangkok the scene is very vibrant with clubs, pubs and hotels featuring jazz, blues, funk. 4 Universities have jazz programs and apart from from some talented locals, a small but busy expat group of musicians teach and/or play here. Where I live, there are many retired or expat weekend warriors doing mainly pop and rock and jazz is hard to find. Many clubs with live music though and local Thai music is popular.

kerope

DFO Master
Reaction score
Wish I had been sitting at that candle lit table in the lower right of the frame.

Nice! I was at this gig and sitting pretty darn close to that table. A superb Performance/Jam at a superb venue and just a 10 minute drive from my home
Wish I had been sitting at that candle lit table in the lower right of the frame.

Nice!

I pretty much was . . . . . . . I'm just out of camera

VintageUSA

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
It's been a long two years but my band recently played the first post-covid gig for us.
It was really nice to get out and play; we had an appreciative crowd at a private function.
Loved it....