header.nohb.html

Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll - Drum Cover

spazapproved

Reaction score
Recently I did a cover of Led Zeppelin Immigrant Song and one of my students requested I do a cover of Rock and Roll.
He really wants to learn the intro so I said no problem! And here we are!

All feedback / comments welcomed. I didn't play the main song note for note, I just had fun and went with the flow.
Thanks for watching!

spazapproved

Reaction score
Now you gotta get the foot going !!!

you know I debated the bass drum part so many times.. not a lot of people did that. So if you watch the video in full... each time we hit a break I play more and more bass drum.. in the last section I just let the bass drum ride like in this video! Check it out! Now I wish I would have done it the entire time.

Houndog

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
you know I debated the bass drum part so many times.. not a lot of people did that. So if you watch the video in full... each time we hit a break I play more and more bass drum.. in the last section I just let the bass drum ride like in this video! Check it out! Now I wish I would have done it the entire time.
I didn’t watch the entirety…
Good on you for knowing and trying it ..
I spent a night practicing it when I found out the bass drum was like that ….

Steech

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Recently I did a cover of Led Zeppelin Immigrant Song and one of my students requested I do a cover of Rock and Roll.
He really wants to learn the intro so I said no problem! And here we are!

All feedback / comments welcomed. I didn't play the main song note for note, I just had fun and went with the flow.
Thanks for watching!

Awesome!!!!