DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's Guess what Steve Jordan's drums..will be with The Stones tour

LRod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I voted Yamaha! I figure he would use what he's comfortable with.

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
TY comfortable couch!

Last edited:

LRod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You want us to say Gretsch. No! Lol!!
Actually as of now, Gretsch and Yamaha are a tie.

James Walker

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The next question: will he use one single snare drum for the entire show? I just watched the old James Taylor "Beacon Theatre" concert DVD the other night, and Steve must have used four or five different snare drums, switching a different one in for each new song.

• Haha
Reactions: JDA

flatwins

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I voted Leedy & Ludwig only because I was surprised to see them listed and I’m a fan of ‘em. Would Jordan take a set of them on tour though? Doubtful.

Topsy Turvy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Is he still an endorser of Yamaha drums? If so, then it would Be shocking to see Jordan playing another brand. I mean for a one-off or something, I can see him playing a Gretsch or Rogers. For a lengthy high-profile tour like this, I would be beyond shocked to see him play anything besides Yamaha.

If he is no longer a Yamaha endorser, then all bets are off. Gretsch and Rogers seem like reasonable choices.

Reaction score
Let's Guess what Steve Jordan's drums..will be with The Stones tour
I wonder if he will go with the 22” BD or the smaller 20” he uses on the Clapton tours. Probably something like he used with the Winos….

Reaction score
Bet he will use 20 12 14 Rogers to be different. The pink ones. He used those in addition to Yamahas on a Mayer tour several years ago.
I wonder if he will go with the 22” BD or the smaller 20” he uses on the Clapton tours. Probably something like he used with the Winos….
On one of the Winos tours he borrowed Charlie’s black nitron gretsch toms with a different BD thrown in. I suspect Keith will weigh in on the choice of drums since he likes to camp out in front of the Bass Drum!

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
Would love to see him take out his Rogers, but for tour support consideration I'd guess Yamaha.

Tornado

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he's just going to show up and play whatever Charlie's drum tech has meticulously set up. Just like Charlie does. So one of the Rolling Stones Inc. owned Gretsch kits.