Let's Guess what Steve Jordan's drums..

what drums will S. Jordan have with the Stones

• Trixon (old ones)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2and4

Reaction score
I don't see any way he doesn't play a Yamaha set per his endorsement deal. That said, they could make him a one off set with vintage shells to his specifications with Yamaha lugs, etc. Yamaha could advertise that and start selling a "New Vintage" high end line based on this set.

musiqman

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I don't see any way he doesn't play a Yamaha set per his endorsement deal. That said, they could make him a one off set with vintage shells to his specifications with Yamaha lugs, etc. Yamaha could advertise that and start selling a "New Vintage" high end line based on this set.
They did that. It was called Club Custom.

mutant

Reaction score
I always especially admired Steve Jordan's playing on the Steve Khan stuff, with Anthony Jackson on bass.

AtlantaDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Bet he will use 20 12 14 Rogers to be different. The pink ones. He used those in addition to Yamahas on a Mayer tour several years ago. He can borrow my 20 12 14 Rogers if he wants. Just bring them back safely. :)
Bet I was right about the Rogers….but sizes probably 20,12,13,16. We shall see.

Attachments

FitDrummer

Reaction score
The next question: will he use one single snare drum for the entire show? I just watched the old James Taylor "Beacon Theatre" concert DVD the other night, and Steve must have used four or five different snare drums, switching a different one in for each new song.
On “How Sweet It Is,” during that show, he used a Pioneer. My favorite wood shelled snare.

DD

Reaction score
I think it’d be cool if Steve rotated kits to reflect / match up with the sets that Charlie played through the years…now that’d be cool!

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the video from Robert Kraft’s party showed a black round badge Gretsch set?
It's Official per forum rules (as I read them) on the eve of the 1st Concert the 26th in Wisconsin (think it's Wisc.

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kraft private party (pics

stones gretsch.jpg stonesgretsch2.jpg

stones gretsch.jpg
stonesgretsch2.jpg

To be seen what the stage in Wisconsin looks like tonight

ThomFloor

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Why would Ktaft have/host a Stones party? He doesn't look cool or like a Stones fan. Must be something else in it.