Like New Noble & Cooley 7x14 Cherry Classic Hi-Gloss Completely Refurbished by N&C New Evans Heads

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
How is it possible to buy a collectible instrument in truly new condition? Buy this beautiful drum and you will see!

This is a Noble & Cooley 7x14 Cherry Classic snare drum. It was made from a 1/4" plank of cherry, steam-bent into shape, and reinforced with solid cherry re-rings. It was likely manufactured in 2008, and originally sold by Memphis Drum Shop in 2009. I purchased the drum a couple months ago.

I sent the drum to Nick at Noble & Cooley, to have all the lugs, throw off, and butt plate stripped, polished, and re-lacquered. The butt plate was upgraded to the newer key-bolt design. Once N&C had the drum in front of them, they suggested to re-seal the interior of the shell, and refinish the exterior. N&C sanded the shell smooth, and applied their new UV cured hi-gloss finish to it. It's gorgeous. E-mail me at mflacche@gmail.com if you want me to send you extra pics, and/or higher resolution pics.

Here is a list of the details.

• Steam-bent Cherry Shell, Cherry Re-Rings, Hi-Gloss Finish
• 10 Solid Brass Single Point Tube Lugs
• Solid Brass Throw Off
• Solid Brass Butt Plate Upgraded to Key Bolts
• New Noble & Cooley Badge with New Air Vent Grommet
• Quality Noble & Cooley Snare Wires
• Brand New Noble & Cooley 2.3mm Triple Flange Hoops
• Brand New Quality Evans Drumheads ($40 value)
• All Correct White Nylon Washers under tension bolts and Throw Off
• All Correct Clear Washers under Tube Lugs and Butt Plate
• New Noble & Cooley Packaging, including sturdy branded box, and clear plastic bag (extra padding too!)

You won't find an older, more collectable drum, in new condition like this. Snatch it up before someone else does. It's a beautiful drum.

IMG_5787.jpg
IMG_5795.jpg
IMG_5794.jpg
IMG_5793.jpg
IMG_5796.jpg
IMG_5785.jpg
IMG_5778.jpg
IMG_5777.jpg
IMG_5780.jpg
IMG_5797.jpg

SPECIAL DFO PRICING $822.99 + actual shipping via UPS or USPS

**NO PAYPAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY HERE! I SEND DETAILED PAYPAL INVOICES, AND I PAY THE PAYPAL FEES!

If you see anything you like on there, please feel free to e-mail me at mflacche@gmail.com. I can give you a little break on price, AND get you a better shipping quote. My shipping prices on Reverb are high, because they don't use a real shipping calculator, based on the locations of potential buyers. If you send me your ZIP code, I can get you a better price on shipping. I am not a dealer. I just take really nice care of my drum gear, and have a little too much of it right now (only so much space).

Here is a link to my Reverb listings. https://reverb.com/shop/flacche-percussion

Last edited:

owr

Reaction score
Yup, for quite some time now:

Beautiful drum, if I didnt already have a solid shell Cherry (Craviotto) and a 5" SS N&C I'd be very tempted. Good luck with sale.

Do they make their own snare wires? I haven’t seen wires with the strings like that.

Ptrick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Nice looking snare. I might be missing something, but the price that is listed is more than these sell for now new. This is a refurbished drum, is it the collectibility that is the reason for the price?

TheMattJones88

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Nice looking snare. I might be missing something, but the price that is listed is more than these sell for now new. This is a refurbished drum, is it the collectibility that is the reason for the price?
I didn't want to be the one to say it, but DCP has a 7x14 SS Cherry for under a grand, brand new.

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
I lowered the price a little. If you have an offer, you can email me.

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but DCP has a 7x14 SS Cherry for under a grand, brand new.
Yes, I see. Not exactly apples to apples, as this drum has a high gloss finish. With N&C high gloss is an upcharge over satin oil finish. Also, with DCP, you're almost guaranteed to get a drum that has been handled and played (that's a disclaimer on almost every one of their listings). Again, if you're interested in buying this snare, send me an offer.

Latest posts